Thank you for your interest in Landlords of Iowa! This form will begin the process of making you / your Chapter a full member of Landlords of Iowa. You can get the ball rolling by filling out this simple form, here at this link.
Once we receive your information, our membership director will be in touch with you for the next step.
Landlords of Iowa is proud to be a member driven organization. We represent more than 1000 property owners and managers in every part of the state, and our Board is made up of local Chapter representatives. This means YOU have a role to play in developing new and innovative ways to influence the state and local policies that are important to your members and tenants. As a member of Landlords of Iowa, you’ll become a part of a vibrant and growing organization, that is working every day to help grow the profession and open property markets in every part of Iowa. As a nonprofit , member-based association, every penny of your $40.00 annual dues goes right back into our work in making Iowa a great place for housing professionals.
2019 member benefits include:
Access to some of the best practices from all over the state
- The opportunity to influence state and local legislation and regulations through our legislative and legal team
- Assistance with frequently asked questions and regulatory help
An annual lease for your members’ use
- Invitation for the annual Landlords of Iowa conference at a discounted members’ rate
- Immediate leadership opportunities within the organization as a Board member
- Continuing Landlord Education Seminars at a discounted members’ rate
- Access to prescreened vendors for your properties
- A statewide online platform for your chapter on our website
To get started, please fill out the online form below. In the meantime, you can find out more about Landlords of Iowa on our website: http://www.landlordsofiowa.com.
We look forward to having you on the Landlords of Iowa team, and thank you for your interest!
Marc Gillette, Burlington Chapter
Landlords of Iowa Board Chair